Experience the PGB Movement!
Saturday, March 25, 2022: 9am -5pm PDT
Sunday, March 26, 2022: 9am -5pm PDT
Training camp is a challenging and fun experience where attendees:
- Learn proper boxing form and technique and how to hold boxing mitts
- Develop skills to teach boxing for all types of learners with varying abilities
- Discover personal strengths and weaknesses as a leader
- Dive into the foundation of Pink Gloves, 3 Tools of Empowerment, and 10 Core Habits
- Fine-tune skills with experienced coaches
- Laugh through PGB games
- Concentrate through PGB drills
- Gain insight on how to successfully program PGB
- Earn PGB Certification and 13 CEU’s for AFAA/NASM or 1.6 credits for ACE
Free parking, and early facility entry allowed for Camp registrants only.
Questions? Email us!
Joseph Martin, Coordinator, Group Fitness & Instruction at email@example.com
Angie Gowan, Pink Gloves Boxing Head Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org